JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE:To perform administrative duties related to Covid-19, including preforming covid testing.
- Must be a CNA, CMA, EMT, LPN, and/or RN
- Prior experience performing COVID-19 testing is a huge plus
- Possess a thorough knowledge of general office procedures.
- Maintain and upgrade the technical skills necessary to accomplish the duties of the position.
- Possess and display the ability to make sound decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze to make sound decisions.
- Use discretion in handling confidential information.
- Display excellent human relations skills.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Manage time and quality of work in an independent, organized and professional manner.
- Have the ability to plan, organize and carry out assignments without supervision.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Education - Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- General Responsibilities:
- Travel throughout district performing covid testing for staff.
- Prepare and send out parent letters for quarantined students
- Complete google form for all students deemed close contact
- Enter all isolated and quarantine students into Tyler for purposes of feeding the dashboard.
- Assist nurses and or principals in making family calls to notify them of student exposure
- Maintain roster spreadsheet for all staff for in house testing.
- Work one weekend day to help with after hour calls
Other duties as assigned