Engineered Seal Products International has been serving the OEM market for over 50 years as a global and domestic supply chain specialist for seals and rubber products. At ESP, we make small parts a big part of your bottom line. As a 100% employee-owned company, our employees are given the ability to engage in what they do at a high level, thriving alongside our company.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring that our customers’ orders are processed to meet each customer individual expectations. From pulling parts, to filling orders, to packaging and shipping, they are instrumental in keeping our customers demand fulfilled. They are also the last line of defense in preventing potential CAPA’s (process or product nonconformance) from leaving the building.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Maintain a safe work environment and follows all safety requirements
- Demonstrate the Core Values: Expertise, Service, and Passion
- Meets commitments while working independently. Accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requiren1ents.
Ability to operate a computer, warehouse related software, scan gun, and weight scales and labeling machines.
- Expertise: I will master the details of my job. I love to learn; I commit to continuous improvement of my talents and skills. I am not afraid to take on new challenges and opportunities to develop myself.
- Service: I appreciate that our Company, and my role, will not exist if we do not serve the needs of our stakeholders.
- Passion: I commit to bringing my best self to my work every day. I think of ways to improve myself, my work, and my Company always.
- Take Ownership: I seek out opportunities to have an impact. I act when things aren’t right and do not wait to be told what to do. I bring solutions, not problems, to situations. I admit when I am wrong and take accountability to resolve the situation. I finish what I start.
- Have Fun: I will discover and match talents with roles so that work is fun. I will eliminate self-limiting thoughts and behaviors, expect to win, and celebrate success. I will be always cheerful and positive thinking. I understand that attitude drives behaviors which drive results. No cynicism.
- Create Raving Fans: I learn the needs of my stakeholders so I can anticipate and exceed their expectations. I “make it easy” for them to do their best.
- “I’ve Got Your Back”: I am team-oriented and focus on “we” vs. “me”. I am committed to the success of my teammates, my Company, and our stakeholders. I am honest and open in all relationships, including providing timely feedback and coaching. I do not throw others ‘under the bus’.
- Create Value Every Day: I bring results, not reasons. I use my expertise, actions and decisions to create value for my stakeholders. I maintain focus on the activities that truly make an impact.
- Embrace Change: I understand that the world and business conditions change constantly. I remain flexible and open to supporting changes needed to serve our stakeholders, seize opportunities, and continually improve.
- I will follow and abide by company policy as it relates to my employment and recognize my actions, choices, and words must align with the progression towards team goals. I will not work in contradiction to team progress.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- The physical demands described below are representative of the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform as required.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is often required to:
- Stand for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move same materials weighing 75 pounds
- Use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- CAPA Reduction
- Order Lines Per Minute
- Double check your order fulfillment work
- Support your fellow coworkers on the floor
- Maintain 16.84 minute avg on line completed
- Keep work area clean and organized
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location