Who We Are
Enzyvant is a commercial-stage biotechnology company on the leading edge of regenerative and respiratory medicines for rare diseases. Our lead asset is FDA-approved RETHYMIC®, a tissue-based regenerative therapy for an ultra-rare and life-threatening pediatric immunodeficiency. It is an exciting time for the Enzyvant team as we deliver on our patient purpose and execute on our bold vision for growth.
Patients are the heart and soul of Enzyvant, inspiring deep meaning, passion, and purpose in our work. They are all the reasons for why, how, and what we do. At Enzyvant, we see a world where the promise of our breakthrough biotechnologies is fully realized to transform the lives of patients battling devastating rare diseases. To achieve this vision, we are pursuing new uses and geographies for our biotechnologies.
The Enzyvant team includes some of the most innovative talent in regenerative and respiratory medicine sector today. We attract people in biotech who want to make their mark in regenerative medicine and deliver truly meaningful, life-changing solutions for patients. Our company culture values teamwork, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. Enzyvant has a small company feel with the reach and resources of our global parent company Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd. (wholly owned by Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.)
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative services and assistance to one or more Executives (C-level or SVP) and their teams, and partner collaboratively with other Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants to create a trusted support network for the entire company.
- Support activities for Executive(s) and their teams, including meeting management, scheduling, and other administrative tasks.
- Provide daily support with coordinating meetings, managing complex schedules, tracking expenses, maintaining calendars and making travel arrangements, as well as coordinating and scheduling onsite and offsite meetings (eg, managing all logistical details with internal colleagues and external vendors).
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, car service, preparation of itineraries/materials etc.
- Manage the facility needs of the Cambridge office including coordinating the ordering and receipt of office supplies, kitchen supplies, catering, packages and other deliveries to the office. Partner with Sumitovant IT to resolve issues within the office.
- Monitor and coordinate external vendor services, including vendor set up, purchase orders, billing, and payment.
- Manage expense reporting in a timely manner
- Request and track purchase orders in collaboration with Finance/Accounting team.
- Interface with employees, external partners and consultants
- When possible, take ownership of other administrative projects and solutions within the department(s) you support or throughout the company.
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior level managers (SVP and above)
- Extensive experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Zoom, and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of Concur Business Travel & Expense Software
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to prioritize and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to clearly connect with diverse audiences.
- Highly organized, especially in file and document management.
- Proven ability to work with integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to make thoughtful, integrated, timely and meaningful recommendations and/or decisions and take corresponding actions.
- Demonstrated ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Must be able to prioritize, work calmly under pressure and keep multiple projects advancing.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and navigating technical issues.
- Proven ability to accept responsibility, exercise a high degree of initiative and good judgment.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by considering new ideas, incorporating diverse perspectives, and appropriately managing relationships to strengthen decision-making.
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, and results oriented.
- Ability to travel occasionally (up to 10%) as needed for in-person team meetings, depending on Covid-related restrictions.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually agreed upon start date at Enzyvant Therapeutics, Inc., unless they qualify for a medical exclusion or are approved for religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.