Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The administrative specialist/human resources designee coordinates day-to-day telephone and personnel communication systems. This position designee maintains the branch office, processes accounts payable and assists with medical supply management. The administrative specialist/human resources assists the branch director with ensuring that branch employees are supported related to important human resources needs and information, in addition to keeping electronic personnel files up to date.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have demonstrated experience in the use of a computer, including typing and clerical skills.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Six months experience performing health care office functions is preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and be able to communicate well with a diverse group of stakeholders. Must be
capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to problem solve effectively. Must be organized and able to perform multiple tasks
- Must have an understanding of issues related to delivery of home care services.
Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Must maintain dependable transportation in good working condition
- Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
For employees located in Oregon, requirements related to driving are not applicable unless employee has a clinical license.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.