Responsible for protecting the guests, team members and company assets by maintaining close, continuous surveillance of all gaming and non-gaming areas utilizing electronic surveillance equipment to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies and procedures. All duties to be performed in accordance with departmental and Ellis Island policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for the company when conducting observations and investigations
- Operate CCTV / digital equipment to proactively monitor all casino areas and personnel including, but not limited to, Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Race and Sports Book, Slots and Poker to promote accountability with policies and procedures, identify suspicious activity, and deter fraud and theft.
- Proactively monitor all areas of the property, identifying potential criminal activity, suspicious activity, safety concerns, and any other violations and report them to appropriate individual or entity.
- Complete required documentation regarding specific incidents including but not limited to, specific slot and table game jackpots, procedure errors, player evaluations, theft, variances guest complaints and risk management issues.
- Responsible to report all violations and suspicious behaviors to supervisors, verbally or in writing.
- Responsible to ensure all surveillance equipment is functioning throughout their respective shift.
- Immediately log and report to supervisor any surveillance equipment failures.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of game rules, company policies, procedures, and threats in all areas which Surveillance is responsible for monitoring through training and professional development.
- Identify trends and abnormalities by reviewing data through various software applications and investigating anomalies.
- Maintain evidence by archiving video coverage in their designated files
- All other duties that may be assigned by management.