ECPI University is looking for an energetic, friendly, organized individual to provide exceptional customer service to students and visitors to our campus. If you enjoy helping others and are looking to succeed in a fast paced, student-centered environment, this may be the position for you!
- Support the Financial Assistance Department with phone calls, email inquiries and tasks as assigned
- Assist students with their FAFSA, Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Process student invoices
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the efficient daily operations of the Financial Assistance department
- Pitch in to support department initiaves.
- Work with financial assistance advisors
- Updates reports and spreadsheets
- Collect students documents and scan to image now
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in an office setting
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy helping others; positive attitude; flexible.
- Ability to quickly master new computer applications; strong, accurate data entry skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure at times; team player.
- Good phone etiquette skills and understanding of phone systems.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook for basic/moderate level functions.
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
Professional work environment
- Student-centered focus
- Talented and committed co-workers
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.