We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to managers working life and communication.
Job Duties will include:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
$675.00 - $720.00 per week Benefits: Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)