Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied inThe DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
The Telephonic Registered Nurse will be part of a multidisciplinary team supporting general care processes, providers, and patients in an ambulatory community-based setting. The RN is responsible for evaluating and assessing patient’s health care needs based on telephonic evaluation and assessment of patient reported signs and symptoms. The RN must be familiar with multi-state NPA, understand delegation processes in multiple states, and be able to obtain multi-state licenses. The RN must meet minimum quality and productivity standards as defined by DispatchHealth.
- Hours of operation- 5am- 11:15pm MST Monday- Sunday - Work either 4-10 hr shift or 5-8 hr shifts.
- 100% remote opportunity! Equipment provided!
- 40 hours/week position
- Provide telephonic clinical assessment, health education and utilization management services to a variety of clients.
- Provide telephonic triage for patients seeking care with multiple complaints.
- Serve as a clinical resource for non-clinical call center staff.
- Serve as a clinical liaison for patients, families, primary care providers and other members of the patient’s care team.
- Assessment and provision of care using telecommunication devices.
- Application of the nursing process in telehealth care.
- Delivery of culturally sensitive, age-specific care to identified populations.
- Use of clinical decision support tools.
- Demonstration of problem-solving, prioritization, collaboration, and customer relation skills.
- Communication skills: both written and verbal to include effective listening, negotiation, counsel and crisis management.
- Handle multiple in bound calls/ multiple phone lines.
- Thrive working with technology.
- BSN prepared RN from an accredited nursing education program required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an RN in an Emergency, ICU, PCU, critical care or Urgent Care setting.
- Telephone triage experience of at least 1 year strongly preferred.
- Must have an active compact RN license and reside in a compact license state.
Get to know us! Watch the video below to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to learn more.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.