OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Maintains entire interior and exterior of restaurant. Busses tables and washes dishes.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains landscape
- Sweeps, scrubs and cleans curbs, building pad and dumpster area.
- Racks, washes and sanitizes dishes, pots, pans and utensils within prescribed standards for cleanliness and efficiency.
- Clears and cleans tables.
- Carries trays of dishes to the dish room and returns clean dishware to service areas.
- Cleans and organizes back of the house, e.g., sweeps and scrubs floors, removes garbage.
- Cleans and organizes front of the house, e.g., sweeps, vacuums, removes trash, cleans restrooms and parking lot.
- Completes deep cleaning duties (scrubs walls, cleans walk-in cooler/freezer, scrubs sidewalk, dumpster area).
- Stores and rotates stock.
- Adheres to Denny’s Brand Standards and internal policies and procedures.
- Assists other service personnel.
- Dining room tables are cleaned and sanitized. Pots, pans, dishes, glassware, ice and utensils are maintained in adequate supply throughout shift. Front and back of the house are clean, organized and stocked at all times to ensure timely customer service. Restaurant exterior is clean, neat and organized.
- Ability to lift 30lbs required.
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player.
- Bends, stoops, reaches, wipes and lifts.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
- Must work inside and outside.
- Must be able to observe wares to ensure health requirements for cleanliness are met.
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling.
Minimum 6 months experience preferred.
Address: 254 W. US 550 Bernalillo, NM - 87004
Property Description: DEN 7723 Bernalillo - US 550
Property Number: 7723