**Schedule: 4 x 10 hour shifts. Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 9:00pm CST.**
As a Registered Nurse (RN) on the Health Management
team, you will optimize our members' level of wellness and independence by avoiding unnecessary hospitalizations or service duplication, provide continuity of care, cost containment, and improve clinical and financial outcomes resulting in improved quality of life. You are the link between the member, the providers, the payer, and the community. The registered nurse in this role will use their excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and members.
As a Health Management Nurse
Use your clinical expertise to conduct telephonic health assessments and provide appropriate education and clinical inventions to members in multiple disease populations. Develop deep relationships with members and/or their caregivers functioning as a resource and advocate to enhance quality of care. Work autonomously and collaborate with multidisciplinary/multi-setting healthcare teams to coordinate quality, cost-effective care and minimize fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system.
Our Health Management Nurses are eligible to work from home
after completion of our training program in the San Antonio, TX location which can vary from 4-8 weeks.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzrPkLhdjE Required Qualifications
A Registered Nurse that must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence, with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states.
COVID RequirementsCOVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- Minimum 5 years as an RN- recent clinical experience preferably in a hospital, home care or similar setting.
- Required to train onsite in San Antonio, TX, for a period of 4 to 8 weeks, with current social distancing guidelines.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Certified Case Manager Certification is a plus
- Previous telephonic/telehealth experience in health care
- Epic software experience
RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelors in Nursing Business Overview
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.