Summary: Crazy Shirts purpose is to create original and memorable artwork on quality products that take our customers on the endless vacation in everyday life. The Marketing Production Artist supports this purpose by developing and executing the company's marketing strategies and website initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Utilizing overall corporate marketing strategies and initiatives, produces assets for Direct-to-Consumer programs including website content/creative, email marketing, and print media.
- Responsible for prepping marketing images which includes: cloning artwork on garments and models; color correcting and touching up photography as needed.
- Responsible for creating and managing a library of images from various sources that Marketing department will use for various projects.
- Works with marketing team to build a cohesive brand and consumer experience through various marketing projects in a multi-channel retail environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required
- Some experience in website development and Internet marketing desired
- Fluency in graphic programs like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required
Excellent benefits: We are proud to offer our employees multiple benefits, including:
- Medical benefits with HMSA or Kaiser, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance options for employees and their ‘ohana.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching that provides future financial security for employees and their ‘ohana.
- A flexible spending account that allows employees to save money by using pre-tax dollars.
- Paid vacation time, after just six months of employment!
- Generous paid sick leave benefit of up to 80-hours annually to cover time off due to illness, care for a dependent, or schedule a medical appointment.
- A 30% employee discount on regularly priced merchandise at any Crazy Shirts store.
- Opportunities for professional growth within the company.
- Becoming part of a supportive, flexible, and inclusive team of CRAZIES!
Please apply to our company's website following the link below:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- ‘Aiea, HI 96701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location