The successful candidate will be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They will always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The candidate must be well versed in Microsoft Office applications, general office tasks, particularly excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Handling office tasks, such as answering phones, taking deliveries, checking mail, filing, reordering office supplies, booking reservations for dining and travel keeping the reception, kitchen and board room tidy at all times.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Ordering and picking up lunch daily and multiple coffee runs a day.
- Daily visits to pick and drop off documents to partner offices
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19