We have an immediate need for Accounts Receivable Analyst REMOTE for a 6+ month contract in Englewood, CO.The Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for facilitating the communication, information exchange and relationship building required to collect the billings.
General Job Duties:
- Directly responsible for collecting open receivable balances timely and efficiently.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills, including the ability to operate accounting programs.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and reasoning skills when presented with special projects, problems and requests which require decision making and action.
- Responsible for facilitating payments daily including credit cards, electronic funds transfers, ACH and lockbox deposits for multi-currency receipts, bank accounts and various A/R systems
- Maintain a 100% compliant control environment for both SOX and non-SOX processes.
- Recommendation and preparation of account referrals to Litigators and Debt collection agencies
- Acts independently to accomplish assignments.
- 2-4 years of Finance / Collections / including accounting and / or bookkeeping.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a must, recent (1-3 years)
- AR SAP /FSCM knowledge preferred.
We are unable to sponsor a visa at this time. No 3rd party candidates or Visa candidates.
If qualified, interested, and available, please reply with an updated resume and pay requirements for immediate consideration to [email protected]