Dynamics CRM - Technical Consultant
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM Technical Consultant you will
be part of a Cognizant team that is focused on the delivery and
implementation of Microsoft CRM / XRM solutions for Cognizant's clients. You
will spend a majority of your time consulting directly with our clients and
developing line of business solutions. You will also have the opportunity to
work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in enterprise-level
environments. You will architect, design, and implement high-quality CRM /
XRM applications and platform solutions that include such activities as:
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements, defining
functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and
operational uses of the CRM/XRM platform
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing budgets and scope
- Developing robust architecture design and functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with
and without the development of custom code
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Work closely with Offshore team and drive design, implementation &
test review activities
Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and
deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to
develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the
existing Application. Ability to work
and produce required results without close supervision.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well
among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience as an
application developer or equivalent with C#, ASP.NET background.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 /2013/2015/2016 or CRM
- Experience in developing with ASP,
ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Scripting, COM+
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development
- Experience in requirements gathering, Analysis, designing and development
well as utilizing development tools provided within the Dynamics CRM
2013/2015 customization environment
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in
xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom
integration solutions with
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share
Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and
- Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms
Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating
reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password
management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON,
WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of
Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT
management to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and
management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business
customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite
and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online
and on prem. Employee Status :
Full Time Employee Shift :
Day Job Travel :
No Job Posting :
Jun 02 2020 About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.