Resource should have over 5 years of experience in the Information Technology and focused experience in RSA Adaptive Authentication.
Resource should work predominantly in the Production Support along with minor enhancements in various security products on Identity & Access Management (IDM) domain working with various Banking & Healthcare, Insurance & Retail customers
The Resource should have expertise in:
Incidents Triaging and resolution in Production; Providing RCA in case of SEV1 and SEV2 issues
Maintaining and renewal of Production Certificates
Yearly Enterprise Access Campaign (EAC) and Audit supports
Analyze/Research on Customer issues and concerns and provide resolution.
Co-ordination with development teams for application related changes and application KT
Customer profile corrections in Production
Monitoring all the alerts and follow-up with appropriate teams whenever necessary.
Monitoring the scheduled jobs and follow-up with the respective team in failure cases
Proof of Concepts for upcoming Releases/Upgrades.
Yearly Disaster Recovery Tests
RSA SOAP Request and Response validation Testing and Analysis
RSA upgrades and Patching activities
IN SCOPE ACTIVITIES:
- Resolution of incidents not resolved by L1 team
- Resolving incidents requiring basic/minor product configuration changes
- Update and maintain documentation for repeat tasks
- Elevation to L3 or 3rd party support as required
- Troubleshooting of failures and incidents
- Ensuring the availability of the systems
- Execution of defined tasks per Change and request Management
- Helping users to create incidents
- Upgrades and Patches as required
- Provide expert support with technical and functional issues related to RSA AA.
- Provide escalated support to L2
- Resolve complex problems (including assisting with complex interdependent network and IT
Employee Status :
- Coordinate Problem Management investigations
- Coordinate 3rd Party and vendor problem resolution
- Perform system engineering changes
- Update Level 1, 2 Support as problem resolution activities progress through to closure
- Database Archival/ Purging execution
- Disaster Recovery Setup as requested by Client DBA
- Backup implementation per Client standards
- SOP creation
- RCA documents for incidents
- KT handling
- Daily operation Support
Full Time Employee Shift :
Day Job Travel :
No Job Posting :
Aug 02 2020 About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.