Remote/Online Vocal/Voice Instructor
Looking for a work from home teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach Vocal/Voice online to students from 5 years old to 13 years old, the ability to work from home and earn $15/hr. You can teach from anywhere at any time.
Why Teach with ClassOver?
- Work from home with no commute or minimum hours - you can teach part-time
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the ClassOver platform
- Earn $15/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives, and other promotions
- An enthusiastic and supportive community of teachers all over the country
- Truly make an impact in the lives of kids
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or related work experiences preferred.
- Experience performing professionally and/or teaching music
- Excellent ability to deal well with children
- Knowledge of music theory
- Eligibility to instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Ideal candidate is a former working musician who also has formal music school training
- This is a US based position. We cannot do sponsorships.
- Weekend or evening availability is required for this position.
WHO WE ARE
ClassOver is an online child learning center focused on children range between 5-13 years old. We firmly believe that technology empowers education, and innovative technology can drive more efficient education. We have our own interactive online teaching platform that easily connects teachers to young learners in real time with fun. Our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future you can become the one that can change kids' lives while being able to work from home.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have availability after 7 PM EST?
- Do you have weekend availability?
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote