Remote Coding Instructor for Kids
Looking for a work-from-home teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach Computer Programming/Coding online to students from 5 years old to 13 years old, the ability to work from home and earn $15/hr. You can teach from anywhere at any time.
Why Teach with ClassOver?
- Work from home with no commute or minimum hours - you can teach part-time
- Curriculum provided so that you can focus on just teaching
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the classover platform
- Earn $15/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives, and other promotions
- An enthusiastic and supportive community of teachers all over the country
- Truly make an impact in the lives of kids
- College students with a degree in a relevant field
- Computer programming/Coding experience is required, some knowledge with Scratch and/or Python is preferred.
- This position is based in the US. We cannot do sponsorships
- Teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences) is preferred
- Teaching certification is preferred
- Weekend or evening availability is required.
WHO WE ARE
Classover is an online child learning center focused on children range between 5-13 years old. We firmly believe that technology empowers education, and innovative technology can drive more efficient education. We have our own interactive online teaching platform that easily connects teachers to young learners in real-time with fun. Our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future you can become the one that can change kids' lives while being able to work from home.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Do you have weekend availability?
- Do you have evening (after 7 PM EST) availability?
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scratch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Curriculum development: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote