Cityblock Health is hiring for a Community Rapid Response Paramedic in Brooklyn, NY starting in June 2020!
For a full job description and to apply through our careers page, see link: https://grnh.se/f2f610772us
(Note: Salary is not publicly listed in this job posting).
- You are EMT-Paramedic, NREMT certified and/or with an active license to practice in the state in which you are seeking employment with Cityblock
- You have 3+ years of field clinical experience as a paramedic
- You are willing to work in the East New York and Crown Heights locations in Brooklyn, NY.
- You are available to start in June 2020
- Strong critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, and strong management of complex clinical issues, providing effective handoffs and ensuring loop-closure
- Experience and credibility to identify holistic opportunities to deliver clinical and social impact for each member you interact with
- Ability to adapt and operate in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- A reputation for delivering excellent clinical service with follow-through and diligence
- Strong, proven analytical skills, and aptitude for learning new technologies
- A deep commitment to transforming health and social care for vulnerable populations
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- You have experience working in community paramedicine
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country. Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities, one block at a time.
Read more about our company here: https://medium.com/@cityblockhealth/we-need-all-of-your-too-much-here-e37489d7ec7
Prefer audio content? Listen to this podcast episode about us from Bloomberg's Prognosis Daily: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fixing-health-care-for-the-people-it-often-fails/id1440051086?i=1000463441885
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $0.01 per hour
- Paramedic (field/clinical): 3 years (Required)
- Brooklyn, NY 11207 (Required)
- EMT-Paramedic, NREMT or active NY State license (Required)
- 2 months or less
- 3 - 4 months
- Monday to Friday
- 12 hour shift
Company's Facebook page: