Long Beach Office is seeking talented and hardworking Individuals with a minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the Design-Build field to be part of an exciting Award-Winning Design Studio. Highly motivated individuals with the ability to work independently and as part of a team are qualities we are looking for. Candidates should be self-starters and meet the following qualifications:
· Possesses a Minimum of 3-5 Years of Experience in Architecture, and a Degree from an Accredited School of Architecture.
· Knowledge of Design Codes, Regulations and Quality Standards.
· Knowledge of Construction Documentation and Systems Assembly
· Knowledge of light-frame wood and structural steel construction
· Proficient with 3D Modeling Tools (AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Lumion).
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Acrobat Pro, Photoshop), MS Office (Word, Excel, Dropbox)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask on various projects
· Communicate well with clients, contractors and consultants
· Ability to generate drawings and details based on sketches.
· Ability to prepare accurate drawings from field measurements
For further information on our firm, please view our website:
No calls regarding this position will be accepted.
Qualified individuals please email your resume and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location