It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey as we continue to expand our business.
CCAH is looking for a Production Designer that is detail-oriented and communicates excellently in a team atmosphere.
You will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns such as the Democratic Party, the International African American Museum, and racial justice organization, to name a few.
For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
This position will be heavy on production but also offers design and layout opportunities for the ideal candidate possessing strong design skills.
Here’s what you get to do:
· Assist in the design and creation of compelling print and digital materials, presentations, and event marketing components
· Work alongside the operations team to provide design support for events as needed
· Set priorities, manage multiple tasks and projects, anticipate needs, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· Utilize resources effectively and efficiently to produce accurate, quality work even when under pressure
· Collaborate and communicate within the team and across workstreams providing follow-through on information and project status
Here is who you are:
· Minimum of 2 + years of relevant graphic design experience
· Strong knowledge of graphics fundamentals, typography, and use of color
· Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and very strong proficiency with Photoshop
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications—in particular, Word and PowerPoint
· Significant experience working with and applying graphic identity style guides
· Strong working knowledge of and experience with print production methods and desktop design for print and electronic mediums
· General understanding of marketing communication methodologies and concepts
A little about you. You are:
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
The salary for this starts at $45,000 per year, depending on experience.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA and WA.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote