The candidate will be working on the maintenance and creation of customer Business Applications, typically web applications.
Responsible for performing end-to-end development tasks including analysis of requirements, architecture and design, testing & compliance, project tracking, training, and documentation. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum required or
- Past experience commensurate with area of responsibility.
- 2 years Minimum of experience in technology or related field, object oriented programming, developing both server and client side applications.
- Ability to understand web related protocols and web application security techniques.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and/or problem solutions to endure completion within established timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, analytical, and multitasking skills required.
- Ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to address problems.
- Experience in a health care environment is preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
Location: CentraCare Health · I.S. Business Intelligence
Schedule: Full-time, Day, 80 hours/two weeks, 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday