Front Desk/ Admin Assistant Responsibilities Job listing
Berry Blonde Spa is a luxury spa located on Manhattan’s Upper East Side with a strong focus on providing a safe, healthy, body positive experience in a professional and friendly setting.
We are looking for a friendly and dynamic individual to fill our front desk/ administrative assistant position. We look forward to welcoming you to the Berry Blonde Team!
General Purpose: Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone, over email and face to face.
Supply information regarding the business to clients.
Assist technicians by scheduling appointments and taking care of clients before and after time of appointment.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Strong customer service skills.
A friendly attitude
- Greet clients entering space in a friendly, professional and courteous manner
- Answers general questions on treatments via phone or email
- Take clear, detailed written messages where appropriate
- Answer, and return all phone calls, text messages, and emails
- Manage daily appointment book: scheduling/rescheduling appointments, managing cancellation/no-show lists
- Manage collection of payment
- Provide general administrative support to technicians
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Maintain and monitor all activity with vendors.
- Remain aware of all clients around reception and ensure they are being assisted.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Starting at $16.00 per hour, Tips, Commission.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location