Who we are
BDev Ventures was launched by the team that founded and grew BairesDev into a $220mm+ revenue, 3,000+ person digital transformation company with a presence across the U.S. and Latin America. We partner with B2B product and services companies to accelerate growth with our proprietary revenue generation platform, “BDev Growth Platform”, which was built to scale BairesDev into the largest 100% bootstrapped IT Services company in history, with a multibillion-dollar valuation.
Investment Analyst at BDEV Ventures
Ready to help us grow our business? This is an opportunity to be part of a lean, closely-knit team that will challenge you to think strategically in your evaluation of creative and complex investments that drive significant value creation for BDev Ventures. You will work directly with the founders of BDev Ventures, who as entrepreneurs and operators have created billions of dollars of value for technology companies. This opportunity is an attractive career path for those looking to join a budding and fast-growing team that expects each member to be a vocal and active contributor at every step of the deal journey, from sourcing to closing.
What You’ll do:
- Supports senior managers and partners in deal origination activities including investment target sourcing, target evaluation, preparation of historical and projected financial statements, and development of financial models.
- Speak with business founders, CEOs, and entrepreneurs to introduce BDev Ventures and evaluate fit with BDev Ventures’ investment mandate.
- Serve as the lead for day-to-day contact with the executive teams of companies BDev Ventures is evaluating.
- Be involved in execution activities, including responsibilities such as data gathering, analysis, and material preparation, as well as taking responsibility for managing deal evaluation processes such as leading due diligence inquiries and preparing transaction documentation.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- BA or equivalent with emphasis in finance/ business administration, accounting, statistics, or economics.
- Previous experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or related fields.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to not only model and present data, but also transform data and analysis into personal input and actionable recommendations.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Performs well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- Capable of working with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong interpersonal skills - can confidently and clearly communicate with and present to business founders, CEOs, entrepreneurs, other C-level employees, and senior investment professionals.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- It is not mandatory but would be best if you have a strong network in the startup or venture world.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. We want to ensure that every BDev Ventures member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment. Every team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!