Aviation Technology Associates (AVTECH) is looking for anAvionics Installer IIin Savannah, GA
Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
As an ideal candidate to join the AVTECH team, you will meet the following:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
Required Unique Skills:
- Must be able to work alternate shifts as needed.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
The estimated pay rate for this position is $28.75 per hour.
By submitting your resume, you are agreeing to have AVTECH submit an application on your behalf to the company we are hiring for. Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.