PART TIME /FULL TIME POSITION:
WE ARE A PRIVATE PRACTICE IN ARLINGTON LOOKING FOR A DENTAL BILLER. WE NEED MINIMUM OF 2 DAYS OF COMMITMENT SO THIS COULD POTENTIALLY BE A PART TIME POSITION, OR AS MANY AS 4 DAYS IF YOU NEED A FULL TIME POSITION.
We use the software DENTICON ITS NOT REQUIRED to have experience with this software but it's definetly a plus. spanish speaking is prefered as well but not required
Feel free to text me directly if you have dental billing experience minimum of 3 years and think you are a good fit for our office 818-876-2947
- Process rejections, denials, and other correspondence
- Work all Denials that include: Duplicate Claim, Timely Filing, EOB requests, Not Medically necessary denials, COB denials, COP Denials
- Implement changes and provide education and feedback to providers, departments, and offices in relation to denials that impact revenue.
- Appeal denied claims in real-time with unprecedented tenacity.
- Audit patient accounts for accuracy.
- Initiate patient or insurance overpayment refunds, where applicable.
- Apply slides, adjustments, and re-bills as needed.
- Write off delinquent balances according to company guidelines and approvals.
- In the cases where you interact with patients directly, make sure your conversations are duly noted in the Dental Communications Log.
- Assist with other finance activities as workload dictates and priorities change.
- Ensure all record keeping is 100% accurate.
Please apply with a copy of your resume and we are looking forward to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- dental billing: 3 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible