Eagle Shadow Financial,LLC d.b.a. Annuity Agents Alliance (www.AnnuityAgentsAlliance.com) is a privately owned,national insurance and marketing firm established in 2007, located in Erie, CO.We specialize in recruiting independent life and annuity insurance agents toour firm while consulting them on how to grow their business through oursoftware planning tools, marketing lead generation systems, brandingstrategies, and insurance product solutions for their clients.
Our rapidly growing firmis currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated, business savvy individualto fill the position of internal annuity consultant and/or internalwholesaler. This is an inside marketing/sales position working fromour office located in Erie, though some travel will be required throughout theyear for training or recruiting events. We will train you on all aspects of ourbusiness including how to recruit agents to our firm, the financial products wewholesale to agents, and how our marketing systems are used to help agents withlead generation. This position is part recruiting, part sales, and partmarketing support working with Business-2-Business clientele withthe following responsibilities:
Build your own group ofagents to contribute to the overall production of the company.
- Recruit agents through avariety of methods including phone, email, computer screen sharing tools, andpre-recorded webinars.
- Acquire excellent understandingof our digital marketing and lead generation systems used to help agents get infront of prospects.
- Build/support/maintainrelationships with agents and their practices nationwide.
- Provide agents withproduct information from our insurance carriers represented through our firm,quotations and/or materials to aid in the agents’ sales process.
- Some travel required.
- Some cold callingrequired; however, a significant amount our recruiting/marketing calls are madeto warm leads. Our database includes over 20,000 leads that are constantlysolicited through our digital marketing systems.
College degree inbusiness/finance/marketing or experience in the related field is preferred, butnot required.
- Driven, strong workethic.
- Ability to quickly graspadvanced sales concepts and ideas.
- Ability to communicateclearly with clientele and staff.
- Must work well alone andwithin a team setting.
$60,000to $100,000 expected in first year (base + commission).
- Potential to make$100,000 to $150,000 in the 2nd year.
- Average compensation was$350,000 for this position in 2020.
- Profit sharing bonuseswith seniority.
- Dental insurance
- All major holidays off
- Work from home on severeweather days
- Pandemic compatible. All work can be done via phone and computer and all our system are cloud based.
- Potential to permanentlywork from home anyplace in the world with demonstration of success, integrity,and proficiency.
What to Expect:
You will workhard.
- You will be highlycompensated and rewarded for successful execution of that work.
- Thisjob is highly rewarding because you literally get to agentsbusinesses and the lives of their customers for the better.
- Onceestablished, you will havesignificant flexibility and resources to enjoy things more importantthan money.
- If you are the right fitfor this work, you will wonder how did 5 o-clock get here so fast?
- This job ispractically recession proof. Our business thrived post 2008and has continued to do so during the COVID pandemic.
- Thismight be the last job you will ever have (more like a businesswithin a business).