Amentum is looking for a Top Secret cleared Electronic Inventory Analyst to join our team in Springfield, VA!
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
Primary duties of the Electronic Inventory Analyst are to include:
- Inventorying excess property, accepting responsibility for the accountable items and remove from the customer’s work area within five business days of receipt of the work order.
- Ensures Electronic-Waste that is scheduled for destruction, such as hard drives, memory sticks etc. are inventoried by serial number and signed for upon receipt and controlled in a secure holding area until transferred to the destruction activity.
- Ensures that signature receipt is obtained for the hard drives upon transfer to the destruction activity.
- Removes all barcodes and other organization labels from the equipment.
Additional duties include:
- Coordinating Receipt-in-Place for excess property.
- Turns-in Excess/Unserviceable assets for final disposition and updates the PAsset Manageme system.
- Moves/Ships property per applicable requirements & procedures.
- Provides guidance to customers in instances where the documentation is incomplete, or the property is not properly sanitized.
- Reports all instances to site security when property is delivered and it is found to be not properly sanitized.
- Must be physically able to perform lifting of objects up to 65 pounds per package and maneuver up to 80 pounds; and build pallets or boxes for storage or shipping purposes.
- Must be able to withstand rigorous physical demands including, bending, squatting, lifting and standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to operate electric and manual pallet jacks
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance and able to obtain a SCI.
- Active Top Secret with SCI preferred