We care, appreciate, and reward our employees for their hard work. Our staffs are members of our family. Ownership leads by example; we would never ask you our team members to do something we would not do ourselves.
We are partnered with Amazon to provide delivery services to customers in Los Angeles, CA. We're looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team. Team Members will be utilizing BRAND NEW cargo vans containing the latest technology and safety features to deliver packages to homes, retail locations, and other delivery locations. In this role, you will play a vital part in ensuring our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders no matter how large or small, are delivered on time at the right place. We offer competitive salaries and generous bonuses with full, part-time, and flexible hours to meet your needs and lifestyle.
This is a Seasonal driver position with the possibility of becoming Full Time with Elsa Logistics LLC, delivering packages for Amazon!
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and are ready to get the job done. Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first, and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the Company
- Military veterans are welcome!
- Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- As we grow, supervisory roles will be available
Benefits & Scheduling:
- $17 to $21 / hour (paid biweekly)
- 10-hour shifts are typical
- A 4-day work week (40 hours) is typical
- Schedule for FT Team Members is a rotation where team members should not work more than 3 consecutive days, allowing for more personal time; every other weekend should be off
- Expect daytime shift with future potential to work 2nd shift if desired
- A minimum of 2 paid 15-minute breaks during your shift and 1 unpaid 30-minute meal break
- Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off begins accruing immediately at the start of employment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Safely drive and perform safety inspections on Company vehicle, follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and Company policies
- Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events/conditions
- Keep pace in physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
- Communicate effectively with the support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
- Use smartphone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Load and unload packages in the delivery vehicle
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have held state driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a 4-Panel Drug Screening
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report (multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
- Must have good English speaking, reading, writing/communication skills
- Delivery Vehicle & Gas
- Handheld technology
- Other safety and administrative gear necessary for job accomplishment
HIRING PROCESS takes approximately 1 WEEK to COMPLETE. It may take longer if you have an out-of-state driver’s license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
- Bonus pay
- Safety bonus
- Supplemental income
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90039: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you at least 21 years of age?
- Are you able to lift up to 50 pounds during an 8 to 10-hour work shift?
- Do you have a clean driving record? Any Tickets, Accidents (regardless of fault), DUI, Reckless Driving, Suspension?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Delivery driver: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location