•· 5+ Years of project / program management experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent, MBA is preferred
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate and negotiate across all levels in the organization.
- Exposure of analytics, SQL and data mining tools preferred
- Ability to deep dive and quickly gain a deep understanding of the processes that underpin the projects
- Good decision maker who proactively makes the right decisions, but knows how to systematically escalate problems to get support where needed
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Must be metrics-driven. Have a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams
- Experience in defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Ability to influence stakeholders not within direct chain of reporting
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
Amazon has spent years building one of the world’s most efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions Org (ADFS) will build on that foundation and continue to innovate end-to-end supply chain capabilities. #ADFSJobs
The ADFS Customer Success team is team is looking for a Senior Program Manager who will focus on improving the Customer Experience by eliminating defects in our processes, building solutions to automate Customer/associate facing processes and providing self-service solution to our Customers. In this role you will work on the top pain points faced by our Customers and build solutions to deliver a better Customer experience by partnering with Program, Product, Sales and Tech Teams. You will also work on understanding Customer Support processes and work on key projects to streamline them. We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals with good analytical skills and ability to think on the go. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. This is a high visibility role.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive Key metrics related to improving experience For Customers by eliminating defects that create a need for Sellers to seek help.
- Analyze Customer interactions and Dive deep to identify key gaps and defects in the processes.
- Collaborate with Selling Partner Support, Sales, Product and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign all Customer-facing interactions to drive higher level of self-service.
- Map business requirements, understand process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Lead, manage and monitor the planning and implementation of the Customer Experience projects that reduce contacts and increase Self-Serve. Manage risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
- Engage and drive alignment with stakeholders for launching key initiatives. Create, communicate and manage the schedule to deliver and work with cross functional teams to secure the relevant resources.
- Produce and analyze metrics and use the results to drive improvements to the overall Customer experience.
- Master’s in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in contact center operations, management consulting, or product / program management
- Experience optimizing for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities. Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience driving multiple products through a complete life cycle
- SQL or equivalent statistical analysis software
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $ 127,200 - 172,100 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 127,200 - 172,100 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.