- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
5+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership.
- 3 years working at a consumer-focused software company with large numbers of users.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing.
- Experience working directly with Engineers and UX designers in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working cross-functionally with UX design and software development teams.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- 4-year BA/BS
Job summary Amazon’s People Engine team is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Sr. Product Management- Tech to lead a team that will be responsible for building a new HR system for all Amazonians across the globe! Are you passionate about building solutions to meet complex business needs? Have you ever built an enterprise application? Do you have experience driving product roadmaps? Do you have strong business process and technical skills and are passionate about using them to improve global business processes used by millions of people? At Amazon, we obsess over our employees so they can obsess over our customers. To that end, we are constantly looking for ways to delight our end users with simple and intuitive products and processes. The Amazon People Engine team owns products which support HR business initiatives to continuously improve the user experience of Amazonians throughout the world. In this position, you will work with product managers, developers and analysts to build complex integrated solutions to meet the needs of our global workforce.
- Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
- Prior experience working as a software developer or UX designer.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.