Business Data Analyst
Position is responsible for providing business analyses through reporting, managing, and interpreting data, creating connections to external data sources, assisting in documenting business processes, managing, and developing project plans. This person should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask. Build effective and visually pleasing dashboards and reports that tell the story to answer business questions.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing current and past business data and performance.
- Preparing reports and projections based on analysis.
- Perform tasks and assignments to be determined by management.
- Create and maintain Jet Reports and Power BI
- Strong research, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Possess strong organizational, communications and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail is required.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Analyze financial and business status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data.
- Ability to work independently and influence without direct authority.
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to work with others, especially across teams and functions
- Perform process-oriented functions on Business Central
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience with ERP systems,
- Business Central preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of Relevant work experience in finance and business intelligence (BI).
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role as primary function of position.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office 365, MS Teams, Jet Reports, and Power BI
- Advanced Excel User
- Knowledge ERP systems, Dynamics NAV/Business Central a plus
- Experience working with Jet Reports preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience working with Power BI
- Jet Reporting & Data Management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Henderson, NV: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Business intelligence & Data Analyst: 2 years (Required)
- Power BI: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location