We are looking for a periodontist who wants to be a critical part of our mission, providing our patients with quality and timely care, and making their visit comfortable and care-free. We are looking for dentists who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career with unparalleled support and technology.
Our practice is a leader in utilizing the most-advanced technology and providing the highest level of patient care. We provide our patients convenient hours and access to top-of-the-line offices as a leader of the modern healthcare revolution.
At our practice, you will be able to focus on doing what you love most while our support team takes care of all the non-clinical administrative tasks.
We have established our reputation on:
- Exceptional patient experience
- Improving the dental hygiene and health of our patients, and giving each patient a beautiful smile
- Upholding standards where people, quality, and value mean everything
- Advises or instructs patients regarding periodontal and surgical dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, or oral health care services
- Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments
- Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries, or malformations of teeth, gums, or related oral structures and provides preventive or corrective services
- Formulates plan of treatment for patients' teeth and mouth tissues
- Writes prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications
- Performs oral or periodontal surgery on the jaw or mouth
- Analyzes or evaluates dental needs to determine changes or trends in patterns of dental disease
- Performs other treatments/services as necessary or required
- Graduate of an accredited school of dental medicine with additional education and training in Periodontics
- License to practice in this state
- Highly professional and dependable
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with patients, staff, vendors, and others
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Experience with dental practice management software a plus
- Current CPR certification a plus