NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule. Work today, get paid today.
Accordius Health at Brevard is a member of the Accordius Health family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join us!
Accordius Health at Brevard is seeking a Business Office Manager to join our team.
Working at Accordius Health at Brevard you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
What you will do:
- Maximizing cash flow through efficient billing and collection processes
- Office support duties for Executive Director
- Maintaining the Human Resources/Payroll and accounting system
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, resident funds and cash receipts
- Assist with resident move ins and tours
- Direct and coordinate the functions and activities of the business office
- Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance with NH policy/protocol, and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and collect Account Receivables.
- Report delinquent accounts to the Nursing Home Administrator
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant experience in long-term care.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience required; office management experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.