We are an online English pronunciation and fluency school.
- At least two years of ESL and Pronunciation teaching experience
- Must be able to utilize Skype Video Calls and have a stable internet connection with a minimum uploading speed of 5MB/s
At least one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics/English
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Vocal related degree/certification
Commitment: You can work up to 30 hours a week. It's not a full-time job.
- When you start, the hourly rate is $15 per hour. Non-negotiable.
- The rate goes up every 500 teaching hours by $1 until it reaches $25/h.
- You are paid for student no-shows and classes that are canceled with less than 2 hours' notice.
- There are no payment penalties for being late, taking time off, last-minute cancellations, technical difficulties, etc. We trust our coaches to provide the best service possible.
Class Size: one-on-one
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location