This position provides administrative support activities for the Breast Imaging and Ancillary Services division. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little to no supervision. Must possess excellent organizational capabilities, be flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges. The Executive Assistant will organize and coordinate administration activities for the division to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Related activities include scheduling of meetings, conference calls, and presentations, and assisting in the coordination of monthly committee and division meetings. Other activities include processing of invoices for division payments, reviewing payroll locations for technologists, identify and correct improper expense posting, and coordinate some event planning.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate agendas and schedule meetings as requested, record minutes and action items.
- Coordinate travel and process travel expenses via Concur.
- Review presentations and edit when requested.
- On a monthly basis, review radiology invoices for all care centers. Process through accounts payable, provide reports from PACS for all care centers.
- Distribute mammography performance reports to all care center managers and lead physicians.
- Review mammography ordering invoices to ensure accuracy. Code and process through accounts payable. Review monthly care center expenses to ensure charges are posted correctly. Request copies of invoices as needed to validate that charges are applied correctly.
- Coordinate expense reclass and charge backs with accounting.
- Prepare monthly mammography billing statements
- Review monthly the technologist payroll locations and accurately code for accounting.
- Coordinate event planning for Breast Cancer Awareness month, Radiology Technology week, Annual Strategic Planning event, Holiday activities.
- Consolidate information for mammography performance reporting
Additional Job Functions:
- Attend Unified and UMAMS meetings
- Complete all assigned compliance and education requirements
- Assist in special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Ordering of office supplies and PPE
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant to senior-level management
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Highly proficient in calendar, travel, and expense management
- Able to work effectively under pressure while maintaining professionalism
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Previous experience working with accounting preferred
- Proactive outlook/forward-thinking