Executive Assistant - Lending Dep
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION 7 17 Credit Union is a progressive financial institution in Ohio offering credit union membership to those who live or work in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Portage, Summit and central Stark counties. With 13 branches and state of the art technology, 7 17 is able to provide banking services to more than 87,000 members in the greater Youngstown, Warren, Howland, Cortland, Vienna, Kent, Ravenna, Canfield and Canton areas. 7 17 is a local, community-minded financial institution driven by the credit union philosophy of people helping people.
DESCRIPTION 7 17 is seeking an Executive Assistant, for our Lending Dept, to join our growing team. As an Assistant Loan Servicing Manager, you will be responsible for efficient, effective and professional provision of administrative and secretarial support for the Senior Vice President of Lending.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Lending and other lending management staff.
- Pull reports from Paycor system for time management and budgeting purposes.
- Type, proofread (for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy), edit and otherwise assure accuracy and professional appearance of documents, including correspondence, memos, reports, statistical documents, and minutes of meetings; determining appropriate document format.
- Schedule meeting rooms, conference calls, and Zoom meetings.
- Plan travel arrangements for educational conferences for lending management.
- Attend classes or participate in online education to learn how to operate new office technologies and/or software.
- Create and maintain reports and documents in the Consumer (ACTion) and Real Estate (Byte) lending systems.
- Maintain computerized database and hard copy filing system(s) and duplicate, organize/collate and distribute materials.
- Screen phone calls and arrange appointments, meetings and conferences, as directed.
- Create spreadsheets; create presentations, reports, and documents using desktop publishing software; compose correspondence; create and manage databases.
- Supply inventory.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in secretarial responsibility.
- Proficient with word processing.
- Must be able to operate equipment such as copy machine, scanner, typewriter and printer.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- Must have ability to design forms and letters using Liquid Office and iMM.
EDUCATION High school diploma or equivalent
LOCATION Seven Seventeen Credit Union Corporate Office; Warren, OH
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.